Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome to the digital home of America's Favorite Toddler!


If you've wound up on our doorstep, boy are you in luck! The NBA may be Where Amazing Happens, but this blog is where incredible lives. I'm Dennis, and I'm one hell of a lucky dad. I love sports, current events, sports, debating largely irrelevant topics and a bunch of other things that make me who I am (like, well, sports). But we're not here to talk about any of that - we are here to celebrate the most important thing in my entire life, my alpha and omega, the reason why I get up every morning with a smile on my face: Olivia Marie Ceccarelli.


Meet Livi. She's only 16 months old, but she's taking the world by storm. She's a walking, talking, smiling, laughing, head-shaking whirlwind of excitement. Some kids march to the beat of her own drummer - but Olivia? She has her own traveling band. And that's just the way we like it.


You see, in the real world, life does not revolve around a single person. In Livi's world (which I guess is my world, but really it's hers and I'm just privileged to reside in it, as I'm sure she'd tell you if, you know, she could), she is the center of the universe. And I can't say I've done much to change her line of thinking.


Again, we are so excited to share Livi's adventures with you. Check back soon to find out just how much fun our girl can be In Livi Color!

No comments:

Post a Comment